Monday, March 24, 2008

New Post?!

I was working on something, but with the following of a hamster running in a wheel it’s not top priority. Add to that the massive blood loss from homework and the only thing I ever feel like doing is napping. Over spring break I did just that, and it left me with a weird sensation commonly referred to as “energy.” Although calling it “spring” break is generous. Maybe “Reverse Fall Break” would have been more appropriate. Or better yet “Nearly Spring Break” and its tag line would be, “plenty of sun, none of the fun!” Not like it matters too much for me, as if there was sun there would have been only a minor change to how I spent my break. Instead of waking and declaring it is indeed cold and then watching movies, I would have woken and lightly commented on the fact that there may be a God and thank him/her/it that he/she/it wasn’t always bitter, and then watch movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!