Thursday, February 21, 2008

Introduction

There is no, nor will there be to my knowledge, a theme for this blog. The first post will actually be a repost. It's not that I'm lazy. It's just time is scarce and I have big plans for the future. However, this is not the future. This is the now (or least it was). The first real post was actually an assignment for composition two class. The professor stated I was allowed to write a blog about anything. In this case free reign was a blessing and a curse. That is, however, neither here nor there, nor anywhere. I hope to have it up in a day or so the piece can speak for itself.


Now that business is out of the way, a little about myself. I am currently a student (aren't we all). My major is undeclared. My English professor made the mistake of saying I had potential. To illustrate the mass inaccuracy of that statement I have decided to take up the challenge and start a blog. There were only two stories I wrote for that class. The first will not be posted. The second will be the said first post. My fondness for this story may or may not be shared. If this story is truly my writing style, then be prepared for further posts of this nature. It was described to me by my father as “Neo-Noir.” I will, however, allow you to make your own decision.

1 comment:

Dr. J said...

you do have potential:)

you know, we have a uw colleges writing contest! you should enter! you could win $$ and fame, and I'm offering to throw in a cake if one of my students/former students wins.